Article 1 – Scope and Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all purchases of Items concluded at a distance:
1) by phone via the customer care department set up by Iselin Dimitri Brand, accessible via the number(004)0790135626 or via the Iselin Dimitri Brand website identified by the domain name « www.iselindimitri.com(hereinafter the “Site”).
The Items are intended to be sold exclusively to end buyers who are natural or legal persons, acting exclusively for their personal needs and not directly related to a commercial activity, excluding any resellers or intermediaries acting on behalf of resellers (hereinafter the “Customer(s)”). Therefore, the Customer affirms that he/she is acting as a consumer and that he/she does not intend to resell the Items for commercial purposes. He/she also certifies that he/she has the legal capacity to enter into the commitments provided for in these general terms and conditions of sale.
Iselin Dimitri Brand may at any time update and modify the general terms and conditions of sale. The conditions applicable to the sale of an Item by a Customer are those in effect at the time of the conclusion of the contract of sale. With each purchase of an Item on the Site, you will be asked to indicate your acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale in effect by ticking the box “I accept Iselin Dimitri Brand’s general terms and conditions of sale”. They will be available for viewing before and when you are asked to confirm them.
Article 2 – Ordering Information
2.1 Orders placed by Phone with customer care
Orders by phone may be placed with customer care at: (004) 0790135626 from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm (except public holidays).
Once the Customer’s bank has debited the Customer’s bank account, the order shall be directly forwarded to the Iselin Dimitri Brand department responsible for preparing the order.
Any order placed in this context is binding on the Customer.
2.2 Orders placed by Internet on the Site
Orders placed on the Site are subject to strict compliance with the procedures described below.
Special orders (excluding personalisation) cannot be placed on the Site. Iselin Dimitri Brand invites its Customers wishing to order special items to call our support sistem in order to place their order.
2.2.1 Customer’s Selection of Items
On the Site, the Customer selects, enters and validates the identification and quantity of the Items that he/she wishes to order; said Items are added to the Customer’s “Shopping Bag”.
The Customer may freely modify his/her “Shopping Bag”, delete an initially selected Item, modify the quantities ordered or alternatively add an Item by clicking on the corresponding elements within the “Shopping Bag”.
By placing an order for customized products by adjusting the dimensions, or by entering special details on the products, or removing details or other types of changes requested by the buyer, as well as by placing orders for products on measures 42-44, it expressly accepts all the provisions of Article 8.2 of this Regulation.
Once the Customer has completed his/her selection and wishes to validate the contents of the “Shopping Bag”, the Customer can either login or continue as “guest”. The Customer can also login before selecting Items.
If the Customer already has a customer account, he/she can log in with his/her email address and password. If the Customer does not yet have an account, he/she can create one by confirming his/her name, address of residence, e-mail address and telephone number at the time he/she places the order.
The Customer’s login details and password are intended to be used only by the Customer, therefore each Customer agrees to keep them secure and to not communicate them to third parties. The Customer agrees to immediately inform Iselin Dimitri Brand in case of loss, theft or any fraudulent use of his/her customer account.
2.2.3 Validation of the Order
The Customer must also validate the delivery method and complete the information necessary for the proper dispatch of the order (country for shipment, delivery address or boutique where the Customer wishes to collect the order, if the selected delivery country has shops offering this service).
The Customer may use his/her delivery address as the billing address or enter another one. The Customer will then be asked to choose a payment method and complete the necessary information.
Once this information has been duly entered and validated, the price of the Items (as defined in Article 5 below) and any shipping costs shall automatically be displayed.
The Customer must verify the accuracy of his/her selection before confirming the order. At the end of the order process described above and after accepting all of these general terms and conditions of sale, the Customer clicks on “VALIDATE MY PAYMENT AND CONFIRM MY ORDER”.
2.2.4 Confirmation of the Order by Iselin Dimitri Brand
An acknowledgement of receipt of the order is sent to the Customer by email. In accordance with the provisions of Article 1126 of the Civil Code, the Customer accepts the use of electronic mail for Iselin Dimitri Brand’s confirmation of the order content.
The acknowledgement of receipt shall include the order number, the total amount of the order, information relating to cost and delivery time, defining features, quantity and price of the Items purchased.
At the time of shipment of the Items ordered to the delivery address designed by the Customer, Iselin Dimitri Brand shall send an email to the latter informing the Customer of such dispatch as well as the receipt of payment, as provided for in Article 6 below. The contract of sale is then definitively concluded.
2.3 Proof of Order
In general, it is expressly agreed between Iselin Dimitri Brand and the Customer that emails are admissible between the parties, as well as the automatic recording systems used by customer care or on the Site, in particular as regards the nature and date of the order. In addition, pursuant to Article L. 213-1 of the Consumer Code,Iselin Dimitri Brand shall retain the information relating to any order for an amount equal to or greater than one hundred and twenty (120) euros for a period of ten (10) years and shall make it available to the Customer upon request addressed by the latter to:Iselin Dimitri Brand@yahoo.com. However, it is recommended that the Customer also keeps a copy (in electronic format and/or on paper) of the details relating to his/her order for any orders placed on the Site.
Article 3 – Item Availability
The Customer is informed at the time of placing the order, either by customer care or on the information page of the Site describing each of the Items:
– of the availability of the Item; or
– in the event of temporary unavailability of the Item, of the possibility of ordering it for subsequent delivery within a specified timeframe in this instance.
If, in spite of vigilance on the part of Iselin Dimitri Brand, the Items ordered are no longer available, Iselin Dimitri Brand will inform the Customer by any manner (phone or email) as soon as possible. Iselin Dimitri Brand shall not be liable in the event of the unavailability of an Item on the Site.
Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right to change the Items offered on the Site at any time and without notice.
Sizes 42-44 of the products offered by Iselin Dimitri Brand are not available in stock and orders for these sizes fall into the category of custom orders for which the provisions of Article 8.2 of this Regulation apply.
Article 4 – Refusal of an Order
Purchases made on the Site or by telephone shall be reserved for Customers for their own use (or gifts) and not for resale. In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-11 of the Consumer Code, Iselin Dimitri Brand shall be entitled to refuse any unusual order exceeding the number of authorised Items, namely:
– eight (8) Items per order; and/or
– two (2) identical Items ordered within a period of thirty (30) calendar days, of all colours and sizes combined.
Iselin Dimitri Brand will also be entitled to refuse any order: (i) made by a Customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment or delivery of a previous order; or (ii) not in accordance with these general terms and conditions of sale.
Iselin Dimitri Brand will notify the Customer if it finds that the order does not comply with these general terms and conditions of sale, either directly on the Site or by telephone or email. If the Customer fails to correct any error or noncompliance with these general terms and conditions of sale contained in his/her order with Iselin Dimitri Brand within a period of 5 calendar days following the notification mentioned just before, Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right to cancel the order altogether, as well as the payment.
If an order is made with a refund, which is not picked up and paid by the person who placed the order or a representative thereof, the order being subsequently returned by the courier service, Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right to cancel future orders. of the user placed with cash on delivery, he being able to place orders only with advance payment.
Article 5 – Price of the Items
The prices communicated by customer care or displayed on the Site are indicated in Pounds and are inclusive of all taxes (including VAT), excluding delivery charges.
The prices invoiced are those in effect on the date of the order, subject to the availability of the Items ordered at this time. Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right to modify the prices of the Items at any time and without notice.
It is specified that the tax refund service is not available for remote purchases of Iselin Dimitri Brand Items.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.221-11 of the Consumer Code, the Customer will receive written confirmation of the amount paid, detailing the price per Item and shipping costs charged for each of the Items, at the latest upon delivery.
Article 6 – Terms of Payment
The provisions of Article 1341 of the Civil Code are not applicable to distance sales concluded by Iselin Dimitri Brand
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever (objection, refusal on the part of the credit card issuer, etc.), the debit of the amount payable by the Customer proves to be impossible, the sale shall be immediately cancelled and Iselin Dimitri Brand shall immediately stop processing the order.
6.1 Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card
Payment for the Customer’s purchases shall be made by credit card. Cards from the “CB” network, Visa©️, Eurocard©️, MasterCard©️, American Express©️ and Apple Pay©️ are accepted.
For this purpose, when ordering by phone, the Customer confirms to customer care and, when ordering via the Internet, guarantees Iselin Dimitri Brand that he/she is the licensed cardholder of the credit card used to pay for the order and that the first and last name appearing on this credit card are indeed his/her own. Then the Customer communicates, either by phone or via a secure website, the credit card number, expiration date and security code.
After the Customer has validated the bank details on the Site, the Customer shall access a secure server operating in SSL mode (128 bits) that has been certified by a Certification Authority.
The transaction is then carried out by the Customer in accordance with banking security standards. Authentication is specific to each bank. In communicating his/her credit card number and/or bank details, whether by telephone or on the Site, the Customer unconditionally accepts in advance that Iselin Dimitri Brand proceeds with the secure transaction and pre-authorises his/her bank to debit his/her account upon reception of records or statements sent by Iselin Dimitri Brand, even in the absence of receipts signed by the cardholder of the credit card used.
Article 7– Delivery
It is not possible to place an order for any delivery address located outside this Delivery Zone. For primarily security reasons, Iselin Dimitri Brand will not process any order whose delivery or billing address is a post office box. For security reasons as well, deliveries to a hotel or student residence shall be possible, subject to choosing the option of express delivery with proof of hand delivery.
The Customer shall also have the option of having the Items delivered to another individual located within the Delivery Zone, for example, when the order is a gift.
Once payment of the amount of the order has been registered, the Items will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer during the ordering process. For this reason, the latter undertakes to have communicated the correct delivery address to Iselin Dimitri Brand.
The delivery of Items ordered shall be made:
– on the date or within the timeframe indicated to the Customer by Iselin Dimitri Brand and, at the latest, within 1-7 days of the date of the order; or
– within the timeframe notified to, and accepted in advance by, the Customer in the event of the temporary unavailability of the Item in question: (i) at the time of placing his/her order by phone with customer care; (ii) at the time of adding an Item to the “Shopping Bag” and prior to acceptance of his/her order.
Iselin Dimitri Brand will deliver the Items ordered by standard mail or express courier with proof of hand delivery, as selected by the Customer.
Delivery charges of standard mail are covered by Iselin Dimitri Brand. Delivery charges of express courier with proof of hand delivery shall be borne by the Customer; the amount of these charges shall be communicated to the Customer prior to the validation step of his/her order.
In case of failure of delivery by DHL (after 2 unsuccessful attempts), and of the return of the parcel to the Iselin Dimitri Brand warehouse for the reason “No Longer At This Address”, Iselin Dimitri Brand will attempt to contact the Customer two (2) times in four (4) weeks after receipt of the package at the warehouse. If no response or communication from the Customer within these four (4) Iselin Dimitri Brand will proceed with the refund of the order, and the Customer will receive the confirmation by email, to the address provided at the time of the order.
Article 8 Return of products
8.1 General conditions regarding the return of products sold by Iselin Dimitri Brand:
- The returned products must be in the same condition in which they were delivered to you. The return is made with the original labels and seals intact as well as all the documents with which the product was delivered.
- The product must be accompanied by the accessories / gifts with which it was delivered.
- Products that have been modified, those that show signs of wear or wear, stains, tears, scratches or if the products lack accessories are not accepted.
- If there are different products in the return package than those in the completed form, after the package has been checked by the courier, the pick-up will be refused.
- The buyer has the right to return a product within 14 calendar days, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than delivery costs except for the products presented in Article 8.2 of this Regulation. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the return period of a product expires within 14 days calculated on the day when the Buyer takes physical possession of the product.
- The return procedure is ONLY available through a courier service and Iselin Dimitri Brand will not accept the personal delivery of the returned products.
OUR DELIVERY ADRESS IS-
CONTACT – SC ISELIN DIMITRI BRAND SRL
PHONE -(04)0721 506 012
- The costs related to the delivery service for the product return procedure are the sole responsibility of the buyer, regardless of the reason for which the product is returned.
- The return package will be sent only in compliance with the OPTION OF CHECKING THE PACKAGE by Iselin Dimitri Brand upon delivery, in the presence of the courier. If the product does not meet the conditions set out above in Article 8.1, Iselin Dimitri Brand will not accept the package and will not reimburse the buyer for the value of the product (s) that do not correspond, which will be returned to the sender.
- Iselin Dimitri Brand will audio-video record the entire procedure of unpacking the package containing returned products and the entire verification procedure, following to keep the records in his archive for a period of 3 years for evidentiary purposes.
- The buyer has the possibility to request the return with the exchange of the size of the purchased product or the exchange with another product. In this case, the buyer will bear the courier service fees and the price difference if the products that Iselin Dimitri Brand is to deliver exceed the value of the exchanged products.
- For products returned in the first 14 days after purchase, the maximum refund period is 14 days from the date on which Iselin Dimitri Brand received the returned product.
- For products that were returned because they were delivered incorrectly or were damaged in transit, the refund period is set by mutual agreement between Iselin Dimitri Brand and the buyer;
- For products that have been returned in non-compliant conditions and for which the return conditions specified above have not been observed, Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right (in accordance with GEO 134/2014) to refuse their receipt and implicitly, the return of the buyer’s money .
The amount will be returned as follows:
- for Orders paid by card online -> by refund to the account from which the payment was made.
- for Orders paid with PO / refund -> by bank transfer to the client’s account.
8.2 Special conditions for the return of special categories of products marketed by Iselin Dimitri Brand:
- If customized products are returned, according to the buyer’s requests, respectively according to custom dimensions or including special embroidery or other modifications made, on request, on the product, Iselin Dimitri Brand will retain 50% of the value of the product, given the impossibility to resell subsequently the product.
- If a custom order in the size category 42-44 is returned, Iselin Dimitri Brand will retain 50% of the value of the product, given the impossibility of reselling the product later, due to low demand for these sizes.
- The buyer can give up the return decision even after the returned product came into the possession of Iselin Dimitri Brand. In this case, the costs of returning or relocating the product are borne by the buyer, who has the obligation to pay the full value of the product.
Article 9 – Privacy Protection
Iselin Dimitri Brand is committed to respecting the privacy of its Customers.
The Customer undertakes that all information communicated to Iselin Dimitri Brand through customer care or on the Site as part of the order shall comply with these general terms and conditions of sale, complete, accurate and up to date. Otherwise, Iselin Dimitri Brand reserves the right to: (i) cancel the order altogether as well as payment, or (ii) make them subject to the Customer’s communication of any proof of the information and addresses provided, to ensure their existence and accuracy.
It it specified that the Customer has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete personal data concerning him/her. To exercise these rights, the Customer may send a message accompanied by proof of identity to Iselin Dimitri Brand’s customer care service at email@example.com.
In particular, the Customer is informed that his or her personal data may be transmitted or collected directly by: banking institutions acting as intermediaries for the payment of orders (Netopia Pyaments), acting as payment service providers, partners specialised in securing transactions against e-commerce fraud (e.g. Fia-Net).
Please note that these partners have their own privacy policies.
Article 10 – Retention of Title
Iselin Dimitri Brand shall retain ownership of the Items until such time as Iselin Dimitri Brand has received payment in full. However, the Customer assumes the risks (in particular those related to loss, theft or damage) concerning the Items delivered from the moment they are delivered to the address indicated at the time of placing the order.
Article 11 – Intellectual Property Rights
The Customer shall not reproduce, represent or adapt, directly or indirectly, the Site, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever. Any intellectual property right pertaining to any Iselin Dimitri Brand product or element, such as trademarks, illustrations, photos, images, designs and logos, whether registered or not, is and will remain the exclusive property of Iselin Dimitri Brand.
Any total or partial reproduction, downloading, modification or use of Iselin Dimitri Brand trademarks, illustrations, images, photos, logos and designs, for any reason and on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of Iselin Dimitri Brand, is strictly prohibited.
Likewise, the following are strictly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Iselin Dimitri Brand:
– the creation of hypertext links to any of the pages or components of the Site;
– any use not conforming to this Site’s license to use it and, in particular, use of any of its components (items presented, descriptions, prices, data, software, graphics, images, texts, photographs, tools, etc.)
Article 12 – Disputes
This Agreement is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes between Iselin Dimitri Brand and Buyers will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts in Bucharest.
The publication of defamatory messages or images of any kind to Iselin Dimitri Brand, regardless of their exposure in the online environment or by any other means likely to be made public, will give rise to Iselin Dimitri Brand’s right to full reparation for the damage caused, in accordance with the provisions of the civil code.