DATA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
SC ISELIN DIMITRI BRAND S.R.L. processes a series of personal data of the Users, when using the Page www.iselindimitri.com or purchasing products from the site.
- BEFORE USING www.iselindimitri.com OR OUR SERVICES, WE RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED.
1. Responsible for data processing
SC ISELIN DIMITRI BRAND S.R.L. with headquarters in Giurgiu Municipality, Str. Station, Space no. 1, Jud. Giurgiu is the operator of personal data, according to the legislation on the protection of personal data, including GDPR, regarding the personal data of Users collected and processed through the Page www.iselindimitri.com
For the activity of personal data processing, the Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer:
Address: Giurgiu, 17 Tudor Vianu Street
Phone: 040 721 506 012
2. Categories of data processing
2.1 Data that you provide directlyWhen you create a User account, you must provide us with a series of data, such as: name, surname, physical address, e-mail address / no. mobile phone, the name of the company in whose name you are acting (in the case of Legal Entity Users).
You can include a series of information in your User profile. We may also store information we receive from you, such as: as a result of email or chat requests, information about ads saved by you.
2.2 Data collected or generated by S.C. ISELIN DIMITRI BRAND S.R.L as a result of your interaction with www.iselindimitri.com
We record in the journal information about how you use the www.iselindimitri.com Page, such as when and / or how you visit or purchase the products offered by the Company, including how you use the www.iselindimitri.com Page (eg if you have accessed Page www.iselindimitri.com, what products have you viewed).
Our systems automatically collect a range of anonymous information that helps us better understand how www.iselindimitri.com is used and how we can improve our products and website www.iselindimitri.com. This data includes the IP address of the computer with which you access the Page www.iselindimitri.com, the operating system used, the navigation software used and the time spent on the Site.
2.3 Data obtained from third parties
We receive information about your visits and interaction with services provided by other entities when you visit the services of other providers that include advertisements, cookies or similar technologies.
3. Data processing purposes
3.1 Use of the Services by Users
In order to purchase the products offered by www.iselindimitri.com, you must register a User account. The User Account allows you to access a range of Services dedicated to registered Users, such as saving your favorite products, receiving announcements and alerts about new products and seasonal discounts.
In the case of personal data of the Users’ representatives (legal entities) we have a legitimate interest to adequately carry out our contractual relations with our legal entities customers. The rights and interests of individuals (ie representatives of legal entities) are not prejudiced because from the perspective of the legal entity client, processing is necessary in the context of working / collaboration relations they have with individuals whose data are provided / associated with the user’s account. (legal entity).
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest
3.2 Managing the relations with the Users and their support
We process a series of personal data to manage the relations with the Users of the Page www.iselindimitri.com, (ex: when we receive questions or requests regarding the products of the Page www.iselindimitri.com or its dysfunctions.
Also, as part of the support services and management of relations with Users, we can be contacted and we can contact Users by phone.
We can record telephone conversations with Users as this helps us to manage the activity properly, the records can be used to verify how the requests of the Users have been resolved or in case of possible litigations / disputes related to the management of our activity in the relationship. with Users. The registration will be done only if we have the consent of the interlocutor.
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest for recording the conversation art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR – consent and art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest (if the registrations are subsequently necessary for the defense of our rights and interests in court, conducting disciplinary investigations regarding our employees)
3.3 Providing communications regarding the Services
Users may receive various communications from Us related to the provision of the Services (e.g. if the User has received a message from other Users, notifications regarding the status of the views and / or accesses of the announcements posted by the Users, etc.). We consider that our legitimate interest does not affect the rights and interests of the data subjects as the communications are closely related to the provision of the requested Services.
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest
3.4 Providing commercial communications
We would like to send you commercial communications (such as product announcements), information about new collections, launch invitations to participate in surveys, or respond to questionnaires, and to provide you with other similar information that we believe may be of interest to you
Also, if you agree, your data may be communicated to our partners or we may use it (without disclosing it to partners) to send you promotional materials / commercial communications regarding the products / services of the Company’s partners.
Users can unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For example, if you withdraw your consent for commercial communications, we will no longer be able to send you our offers or you will not be able to participate in our surveys and questionnaires.
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR – consent
3.5 Analysis of your interaction with the Company in order to provide personalized offers
We can perform various reports, analyzes and statistical studies on the organized marketing campaigns and their success, or on the sales activity of the Company. In certain situations, we may use the information collected from you in conjunction with the data we obtain from our sales and / or marketing teams regarding your interaction with the Company, which we may use in the context of our marketing communications. . We want to streamline our marketing activity, offering our customers relevant and customized products / services.
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR legitimate interest art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR – consent (in case of advanced marketing analyzes)
3.6 Fulfillment of legal obligations
Sometimes data processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, such as:
- payment of relevant taxes and contributions, reporting to the relevant tax authorities and keeping accounting records;
- data archiving according to the applicable legislation.
3.7 Defense of rights and interests in justice
For the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court in a proceeding before a court, an administrative proceeding or other official proceedings in which the Company is involved.
Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest
4. Data transfer and third party access to data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- The entities and / or persons empowered by us involved in the provision of the Services, including in the provision of commercial communications;
- If we have the obligation to disclose personal data for the purpose of complying with any legal obligation or decision of a judicial authority, public authority or governmental body or if we are required or otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law;
- Commercial companies that provide courier services, in order to deliver orders to you;
- Payment processors.
5. Data storage period
We keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, in compliance with internal procedures regarding data retention, including applicable archiving rules.
In general, the User’s data is kept as long as he has a User account on the Page www.iselindimitri.com Personal data will be deleted if the User requests the deactivation and deletion of the account, or after a period of 12 months from the date on which the User becomes inactive (ie from the date of the last interaction on the Page www.iselindimitri.com).
Certain data of the Users (legal persons or natural persons who access the paid services) can be kept for the entire period provided by law for the activity of archiving and keeping the financial-accounting documents.
6. Rights of the data subject (User)
According to the law, you are granted the following rights as a data subject:
- The right of access according to which you can obtain from us the confirmation that we process your personal data, as well as information regarding the specifics of the processing
- The right to intervene on the data according to which you can request us to modify your incorrect personal data or, as the case may be, to complete the data that are incomplete.
- The right to delete data (Right to be forgotten) according to which you can request the deletion of personal data when:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected and processed them;
- you have withdrawn your consent for data processing and we can no longer process them on other legal grounds;
- the data are processed against the law;
- the data must be deleted according to the relevant legislation.
- The right to withdraw consent and the right of opposition according to which you can withdraw your consent at any time regarding the processing of data on the basis of consent. You may also object at any time to processing for marketing purposes, including profiling performed for this purpose, as well as processing based on the legitimate interest of the Company, for reasons related to your specific situation.
- The right to data portability according to which, insofar as we process the data by automatic means, you can request us, in accordance with the law, to provide your data in a structured form, frequently used and which can be read automatically. If you request this from us, we may pass on your data to another entity, if technically possible.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- according to which you have the right to submit a complaint to the data processing supervisory authority in case you consider that your rights have been violated:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data in Romania: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, postal code 010336 Bucharest, Romania firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU CAN CONTACT US USING THE CONTACT DATA MENTIONED IN SECTION IX point 1- Data Protection Officer
Also, the Company can be contacted using the contact details and mechanisms available on the Page www.iselindimitri.com. Users can exercise certain rights (right of editing, rectification, opposition to commercial communications or deletion) directly on the Page www.iselindimitri.com, through the settings in the section MY ACCOUNT
Cookies are data files which are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser, and are necessary in order for your movements to be tracked within websites. Cookies allow us to see the contents of your shopping cart, previous purchases and to deliver content specific to your interests.
ISELIN DIMITRI BRAND do not advertise other brands/labels/organisations on our website, and therefore we do not have third party cookies.
Opening an account/ Subscribing to our newsletter
When you open an account, you will be given the option to subscribe to our newsletter or to opt out of this service. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email alerts for new products, collections, features, sample sales, special offers, contests, events of interest, and promotions.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular service.